Tea with Milk and Murder (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries ~ Book 2) (Volume 2) - H.Y. Hanna

The first word that came to my mind after reading the second book “Tea with Milk and Murder” of the Oxford Tea Room Mysteries was phenomenal! This mystery series is one that all of you cozy mystery lovers out there do not want to miss. However, I do suggest starting with the first book “A Scone to Die for.

Hsin-Yi has an extraordinary way of bringing one into the story making you feel as if you are actually there walking the streets of Oxford University with the all of the 3D characters. This story centers around Gemma’s friend Cassie and her artwork. Gemma, with her mother (who has just discovered you can purchase merchandise on the internet), the four old biddies, and Muesli, all help detective Devlin O’Connor solve the murder. The story is full of twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat guessing 'whodunnit' right until the end.

Once you have finished one of Hsin-Yi’s Oxford Tea Room Mysteries you are left with the feeling of absolute enjoyment.

Thank you so much Hsin-Yi for allowing me to read an ARC copy of the second book in this remarkable cosy mystery series in exchange for an honest review. I look forward to the next Oxford Tea Room adventure.