Adorable Furry Mystery

Till Death Do Us Tart (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries ~ Book 4) (Volume 4) - H.Y. Hanna

* I received and ARC copy of “Till Death Do Us Tart (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries ~ Book 4)” from the author in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and feelings are my own and I was in no way compensated for this review*

This story was a little different from the others in the series. Many new side characters were introduced in the beginning as Mom drags Gemma and Muesli to the Cotswold’s Cat Fancy Club Show where all h..l breaks loose. The police had decided the victim died of natural causes but Mom and the Old Biddies were sure it was murder, and work together to solve the mystery. Gemma against the advice of her boyfriend detective Devlin O'Connor cannot help but get involved.

Hsin-Yi did an awesome job developing so many characters in this cozy mystery from the victim to all the possible suspects, as well as continuing to grow the existing characters since book one “A Scone To Die For”.

I am either getting better at sleuthing myself or the suspect was easier to spot in this particular Oxford Tearoom Mystery. I challenge you all to see how long it takes you to spot who-did-it and how they did it. The how had me stumped until the end. I tip my hat to Hsin-Yi for writing the adorable furry mystery.