Miss Seeton as always an Entertaining Spirit Lifter

Odds on Miss Seeton (A Miss Seeton Mystery Book 5) - Heron Carvic

NOTE: First and foremost I want to thank Farrago for allowing me to read this outstanding humorous book via NetGalley for an honest review.

If you are feeling down and need to have your spirits lifted then pick up any of Heron Carvic’s books about Miss Seeton, and before you know it you will be laughing out loud. Miss. Seeton is a retired art teacher who moved to the country. An innocent protagonist she now draws criminals for the Fraud Squad of Scotland Yard in places where cameras are not feasible. This time it is Mr. Big in a criminal gambling syndicate who has been avoiding getting his picture taken she is to draw. Mr. Big recognizes Miss Seeton who gets the best of him and escapes. From there the entertainment begins as Mr. Big threatened revenge.

Odds on Miss Seeton is the last of Heron Carvic’s writing in this series. I am so glad that Farrago has reprinted all of Heron Carvic’s books for another generation to enjoy. I secretly hope Farrago continues republishing the series written by so many other dedicated authors who took up their pens to continue Carvic’s stories of Miss Seeton.

I recommend the entire Miss Seeton series to all who not only want to see how she gets the best of murders, robbers, and etc., but who also want to laugh while doing so.