"A Simple Vow” has something for everyone who enjoys a good Christian story

A Simple Vow (Simple Gifts) - Charlotte Hubbard

NOTE: I received an ARC of this book via NetGalley in order to provide an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions contained herein are my own.

Charlotte Hubbard has written another wonderful story. Her writing draws you in so you feel like one of the community of Willow Ridge and before you know it you want to break bread with the life like characters.

This is the first book in a new series called Simple Gifts. There are some returning characters from Ms. Hubbard’s Seasons of the Heart, but unless you want the background of every character in the book it is not necessary to read that series first. As usual Ms. Hubbard’s books are all stand alone yet if read in order they build on each other, getting better and better with each new book. I have to say this is a totally new story line from the usual Amish books I have read in the past. “A Simple Vow” has something for everyone who enjoys a good Christian story (romance, mystery, and even scandal).

Over all if you are a lover of Amish stories, Charlotte Hubbard is one of the best authors to read as her stories are so life-like.